Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

< Mage apply>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ptolemaeus

< Mage apply> Empty
PostSubject: < Mage apply>   < Mage apply> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:06 pm

1 ) Character name: Ptolemaeus

2 ) Character level:70

3 ) Character spec / class: Fire/Mage

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes, it is
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Ye, i'm 20

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? ZG/MC/BWL/AQ20/AQ40/2 Bosses in Naxx

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? Haven't played BC that much, So only tryed Karazhan, Zul'Aman and Gruul

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Going heorics, Going Pug raids. Idleing in the major citys..

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Sometimes

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Of course

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yer, shoulden't be any problem about that

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? I guees as stable as it gets

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? A new vendor that never goes out of stock, and some dps for raids.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? I'm interresed in trying out the pve content of BC and Destiny seems to be a guild in progress.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Danes without hates wich is really just a casually guild.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? I wanna try Raiding on a more serious level like i did before BC.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Hardly ever..

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? Not much..

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? Ye, i would say it is..
- if no, why not ?

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? Ye, think i only got epic gems at the moment..
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Not really, i think i have the knowledge of my class to decide wich is the best talents and etc

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Ye..

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yep..
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.org/raiding-information-f4/dkp-rules-t6.htm

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Not really

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Ptolemaeus

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance. Well, i'm applying because i wanna try out the pve content of BC and meet some new faces with the same goals as me.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

< Mage apply> Empty
PostSubject: Re: < Mage apply>   < Mage apply> I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Welcome to Destiny !

(Expect the pvp items to be replaced with pve ones for better mana regen asap :-)

Regards
Freyja
Guild Leader of Destiny
Back to top Go down

< Mage apply>
Page 1 of 1