Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mursaat

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:01 am

1 ) Character name: Mursaat

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Mage 10/48/3 deep fire raid spec

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes, i have 70s on other realms but rerolled to bloodfeather, this is my new main
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? yeah, 19 going on 20

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? onyxia

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? 5/5MH 9/9BT

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? slight amount of pvp, daily questing, levelling an alt

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? can be good fun, adds a bit of competition to the game and it's awesome to have an arch nemesis while levelling a character. i don't gank horde lower level or are in combat or on low hp/mana though Razz i prefer to fight them while they are strong

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? pretty much got all the addons i will need and already got vent and TS

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) sounds good

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? dced once maybe 3 years ago

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? my time, commitment, helps with levelling alts and i guess a heck lot of refreshment tables Very Happy i can help explain tactics when required. i am also a good listener and if something needs to be done i will do it.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? seems a friendly guild, has quite nice progress and it seems the guild for me.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Hyjals last stand
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? lack of progress, all we seem to do is gear people up in kara all the time without progressing more experienced people. we never try new things and it is making it stagnant

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? once

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? i have full merciless and vindicators so i got the gear for it but not much really unless the guild will do BGs/arena

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? most of it is enchanted yeah but need to get enchants on gloves and chest
- if no, why not ? recently upgraded gloves and chest and i am just gathering materials to get them enchanted Smile

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? all except my gloves and chest yes
- if no, why not ? same reason as enchanting all except gloves and chest and the reason i don't is because i need about 7 more badges and i will get epic gems for the last remaining slots

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? i read many discussions and class information to not have to look up builds when i need to respec for a particular purpose but i would say i spend alot of time on the world of warcraft official forums so yeah

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? always Very Happy athough in my current guild i end up giving most away to unequipped guildies -.-

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? i am indeed
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? not totally sure unfortunately Sad but hopefully i can get to know more people from the guild Smile

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
not sure how much it helps but i have been playing since beta and have 6 level 70s, although they are on different realms. i recently rerolled to this realm due to rediculous BG wait times in the vindication battlegroup, although since i haven't done much pvp any way, but regardless bloodfeather is my new home. i would like to join Destiny since the people i have grouped with have all been friendly and fantastic ambasadors for the guild. I am good at following instructions and would love to spend my time in your guild progressing with you all as a team.

thanks for your time and if you have any questions please feel free to message me in game, or even just to chat Smile
Back to top Go down
mursaat

Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mage application   Mage application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:23 pm

hey sorry my armory link didn't appear for some reason no idea why so here it is again:
Back to top Go down

Mage application
Page 1 of 1