Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Druid App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Westen

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 am

) Character Name: Westen

2) Character LvL: 70

3) Character Spec / Class: Resto // Druid

4) Raiding Exp.:in TBC ive cleared most of SSC & TK on my alts, so i know the basic tacticts. Pre-TBC I cleared AQ40 and below.

5) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and Download all the neccesary addons? Yes!

6) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week? (saturday we dont raid) Yes, im the master of my own bedtime, so i can stay until i fall asleep.

7) Do you have a stable Internet connection? Yes i do.

What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild? A dedicated healer, who knows his class inside out.

9) What makes you intrested in Destiny? Well, im looking for a guild that is progressing well through PvE content..

10) Do you accept the terms of getting all youre gear enchanted + atleast Blue Gems? Well i do, yet alot of my gems are green due to the fact of ridiculous prices. Im replacing them on and off though.

11) Do you accept the terms of bringing flask / elixirs and Food (with buffs) to raids? Yes!

12) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? I am.
(for more info about how we work with DKP feel free to check the link below):

13) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Not that i know of.

14) Armory link of youre Character:

15) Feel free to state anything in this last area of wich you think it is of importance: Even though most of my gear is PvP gear, im sure I can be a benefit to your guild. I'm mature, experienced and a skilled healer.

Ty, West.
Back to top Go down
Westen

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:54 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Westen

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:55 pm

h t t p://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=westen&searchType=all

Cant post armory link?
Back to top Go down
Westen

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Embarassed

htt p://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Westen
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:36 am

Here is link to your character in Armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Westen

1. I see you have been doing pvp and hardly been to an instance with this character.
How can you claim to know your class inside out without going instances with it I wonder.

2. You have much experience with other characters I see, does that mean this is an alt ?

Resto druids are very good in raids, and I'm positive to recruiting one more.
I also like the fact that you have long term experience from wow (pre-TBC etc.)

We will look more into your application again after you reply to this post.

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Westen

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:22 am

It is true that I haven't dont much PvE content with my Druid. However with the knowledge I have from wow, i'll still claim to knowing my class very well. That dosen't mean i cant learn anything new, because offcourse ill have things to learn when it comes to raiding as a healer.

This is my main. My raid guild disbanded, and as I have been wanting to start raiding on my Druid, i felt this would be a perfect time to start.

Ty,

West.
Back to top Go down
Balthor
Admin
Balthor

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:26 am

I will contact you ingame :-)

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Resto Druid App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid App.   Resto Druid App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid App.
Page 1 of 1