A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

prot warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tönten

PostSubject: prot warrior   Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:10 am

1 ) Character name: Tönten

2 ) Character level: 70 ofc

3 ) Character spec / class: im arm atm but i will spec prot for raids. class: warrior

4 ) Is this your main character ? yes
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? no im 15 years old

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? got a 70 lock and a 70 rogue so i know how to play

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? kara and gruul

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? pvp nad farming and some instances.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Well it is fun but when we doing raids i dont gank Razz

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? ofc

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid)
I have some tranings but i think i can take it Smile
12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Good ofc Smile

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? a good tank and a really good friend Smile <3

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? it seens to be a good guild and i got some IR friends in the guild to :=)

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? My last guild was a bad guild that started last week so i leaved only becuse it was not a serius guild
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ?

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not so much. 3 or 4 times

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? Well when i dont do raid i ofc do pvp... becuse i like it Smile <3 and sometimes i farm for money if i need Smile

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? i only enchant good gear. and i got Moongose on kings defender from kara

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? yes i do ofc.. but only for the good gear
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? talent no. But raiding yes Smile so i dont do any misstakes

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? yes

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? yes
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? yes. Böbblá

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: im arms atm 33/28/0 But when im prot i got 8/5/48
Back to top Go down
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: prot warrior   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:53 am

Hello

On the basis of your friendship with many in Destiny we decided to invite you.
I guess you are aware that we are in no big need of prot. warriors/ tanks atm.

Welcome to Destiny !

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

prot warrior
Page 1 of 1