A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Protection paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enchansi

PostSubject: Protection paladin   Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:19 pm

1 ) Character name:Enchansi

2 ) Character level:70

3 ) Character spec / class:Paladin protection

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Nope im 15

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Server was full on rogues(played rogue before tbc still have it)so I couldn't get in to any guild like MC.

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ?Full kara, Full gruul,ZA nalorakk (bear boss), Void reaver TK(killed him), Solarian Tacs(nearly downed)

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? It's different between the days. Doing dailys, doing some pvp.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Sometimes it's fun Razz

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Yes , alrdy got TS installed,and got DBM

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yes I think I can do it.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? It's good , sometimes it happens I get DC fast, but it doesnt happens often

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? Well, since tanks is important you could be need of an extra and I can aoe tank too, if to fill up spots I got a rogue to help on too.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Well, my last guild Twilight Aura disbanded because players didn't show up to 25 man raids and many ppl joined The Arsenal, but their raid times doesn't work for me , but these raid times you have is good for me.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? I'm still in Twilight Aura. but not any offline because of the disband.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? Like answer a).

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not very often, been before that I joined small guilds and tried if it worked good but it just disbanded all the time Crying or Very sad . joined <General> (doesnt excist now), same day I joined they disbanded.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? If I got some time over I go do some pvp

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? Well, I have enchanted as much as I can, havent done on weapon or bracers or chest.
- if no, why not ? Haven't found an enchanter to make it, and the gold. Needed my gold for respeccs sometimes between holy and protection

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? ye 90% is blue quality
- if no, why not ? havent got the gold but will get better, on prot gear I got 2 greeen quality gems.

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? I have before about class , but I know how to play tankadin and the talent specc.

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Yes

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? If Freyja remembers me , I have done instances with him. But I dont know if he can put a good word for me. He knows I think how I play.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here , This is my holy gear , check later on and you will see when I have my protection gear on.

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance. I'm curious about which days you raid.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Protection paladin   Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:58 am

Hello

I'm sorry but we cannot offer you a spot in Destiny right now.

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Protection paladin
Page 1 of 1