Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations all on new forum !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freyja

Freyja

Congratulations all on new forum ! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations all on new forum !   Congratulations all on new forum ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:17 am

I hope people will have time to keep updated on this newly made forum, as we now might put more information here which we have earlier "squeezed" into the Guild Message of the Day or written in Guild chat.

Also all those things we sighed over saying: "If we had a forum we could have posted it there" ... now we have ! and we can get much more information out to you, keeping you up to date with things you might have wondered about but didn't ask because you didnt want to disturbe.

I hope you will also tip us about things you'd like to read about in here if you have ideas !!!

And ofc, feel free to make posts !

At last I want to thank Balthor for making our guild page !
<3 u !
Back to top Go down
Balthor
Admin
Balthor

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations all on new forum !   Congratulations all on new forum ! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:03 pm

and a Big thx to Fantoms for making oure guild banner, it looks awsome mate, <3
Back to top Go down
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.com
Poisonshot

Poisonshot

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations all on new forum !   Congratulations all on new forum ! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:03 am

cheers Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
exhe

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations all on new forum !   Congratulations all on new forum ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:01 am

i loooove forums !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations all on new forum !   Congratulations all on new forum ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations all on new forum !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: General :: News-
Jump to: