A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cuso - Protection Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuso

PostSubject: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Sun May 04, 2008 12:53 pm

1 ) Character name: Cuso

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Protection Warrior

4 ) Is this your main character ?
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)
This is my Main character - Yes. I have another 70 but I very, very seldom play on it.

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? I'm 17, Tho mature and I've got everything that's required to be an end-game raider.

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ?
Before TBC I played a Dwarf Paladin on Laughing Skull. I was in a guild there called Zeus and we raided everything up to the 2 first bosses in Naxx, when TBC was released and I took a break from the gaming =); ZG,Onyxia,MC,BWL,Aq20,Aq40 + Naxx - All the great ones there were to explore.

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ?
After TBC I've played up to and including Vashj and Kael'thas, as Fury warrior. Though I did some Offtanking aswell. But well, ye, I have the experience from every single fight in Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC and TK.

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ?
Doing my dailies regularly, working my way through heroics for badges. I'm No PvP'er, and, no offence, I think it spoils the game for us raiders... Mainly because too many choose that type of playing the game.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Personally I don't like it, no. Usually runs if someone stabs me from behind =) My high HP pool and low damage output really don't give me any better choice ^^

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Yes, I have it already and I doubt I'm missing any req. raiding addon. I will ofc DL anything I don't have.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Well, I do play soccer, have practice 2 days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays... unfortunately between 19.30-21.00

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? 24Mb, very stabile - floating lovely

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? An active tank, experienced and skilled. I always do my best and work hard for progress. As I mentioned earlier: I'm a raider and I'm good at it.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Well, to take things from the beginning. We were 10 IRL mates who rerolled to Bloodfeather from Karazhan where we played horde together. We lvled our chars to lvl 70 but then some decided to leave us others, joining end-game-raiding guilds before most of us didn't have the gear for it. One of them joined you guys, his name's Namine. That's my main reason why I want to join, because I mainly play to play with these IRL mates that I have on this server. Another thing is that I can't stand going through it all from the beginning, whiping on Gruul's like so many times in the past. I'd very much love to take off where we left on Karazhan, which is where you guys are at atm.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Well, I'm in Broken Midnight atm, a nice guild with some really nice players with potential, but the solid mass of the guild is still PvP'ers and young ppl which just don't have what it takes to become raiders, which means the guild's stuck on farming Karazhan and ZA.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ?
As I've explained, I wanna play with my IRL friends and I don't wanna whipe my way through the instances again...

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not often, the one guild I've really been in for real is Broken Midnight, we jumped around a bit in the beginning when we 10 were still together because someone of us had an issue in being in that particular guild and so, but I'm not a person who with ease leaves a guild for no reason unless it's an important one.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? 0 mins out of the 168 hours of the week...

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? It is yes, and I must say that I would never lower myself to those ppl who don't enchant-since-they-lack-cash's level, Always enchant and gem new things.

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? Yes, been hard for me to get the epic ones yet, but ofc blue^^

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ?

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Always! I walk around all the time with 2 flasks in my bag just in case.

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP?
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):
The term DKP is familiar to me ofc, Since I've been in 3 end-game-guilds with 3 different DKP systems, I presume I've used yours sometime in the past and I will keep myself to your DKP rules.

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? That would be Namíne, one of my IRL's

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: Hopefully it's updated and showing my Prot gear:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.

Well, I could tell you a bit about myself.
IRL my name is Mattias, Matt. A 17-year old Swede living on the countryside in a smaller town in the middle of Sweden. I'm a cheerful guy, loving the game we all play, WoW, but it isn't ofc all that I do, I play soccer and guitar aswell.
Though WoW does, as you all know, take a lot of your spare-time, so I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, despite some disliking parents ^^.
I've already written about my Gaming experience, I've found myself in many situations worthy of remembering: When we lvled 60 for the first time, when raggy bit the grass, seeing the mighty halls of Naxx and in TBC facing Kael and Vashj in close-encounters are not things you can or want to forget and are things that makes this game extraordinary for me.

I really do hope I can get in raiding with you guys, would be Ace! And I'll work my ass off to keep and earn the spot if I would get it.
If I don't... well, then I can't say more than GL to you guys in the future, You'll do great things [Though even greater with me with you Wink]

Anyways, thanks for checking my application =). I hope to see you guys in-game!

Regards
// Cuso
Back to top Go down
Cuso

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Sun May 04, 2008 12:58 pm

Armory link:

eu.wowarmory.com./character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Cuso

Let's see if that worked!

=)

//Cuso
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Sun May 04, 2008 2:29 pm

This guy got everything that you can ask for. Alot of experience, a quick learner, decent gear and in front of all high amount of skills. On his Cuso char he have Maintanked whole ZA with no problems, several times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuso

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Sun May 04, 2008 3:09 pm

I'm sorry! Add Thyme to "Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you"

Forgot about you man =) shouldn't have done ^^

//Cuso
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Well he is not that important Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ambrosias

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   Fri May 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Namine wrote:
This guy got everything that you can ask for. Alot of experience, a quick learner, decent gear and in front of all high amount of skills. On his Cuso char he have Maintanked whole ZA with no problems, several times.

you forgot one thing: HE'S A DWARF. my heart gets warmer every time a dwarf joins. welcome mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuso - Protection Warrior   

Back to top Go down

Cuso - Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1