Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiba Warlock wants to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiba

Raiba Warlock wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Raiba Warlock wants to join.   Raiba Warlock wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:47 am

1 ) Character name: Raiba

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Warlock/Destro

4 ) Is this your main character ?Yes
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Yes, im 20.

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? None

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? SSC/TK

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Doing heroics, lvling my alts.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Not really.

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Yes.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yes, no problem.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Its good.

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? Well a good geared and social player who likes to keep the Gchat alive.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Im currently guildless and i dont feel like joining my old guild. Destiny is in the same progress stage as BzV whas.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Boer zoekt Vrouw
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? Some idiot in the guild whas the reason i didnt even had fun during raids.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Once.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? Not much.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? Yes, except my weapon. I dont really feel like spending 2000g on a non end game weapon. Soulfrost is simply to expensive.
- if no, why not ?

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? Yes.
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Ofcourse.

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Always.

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes.

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Nope.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
Nothing to add.
Back to top Go down
Raiba

Raiba Warlock wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Armory link   Raiba Warlock wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm

It seems something went wrong with the armory link.

Some posts here would be nice.
Back to top Go down

Raiba Warlock wants to join.
Page 1 of 1