A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Holy paladin, Zinnio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zinnio

PostSubject: Holy paladin, Zinnio   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:48 pm

1 ) Character name: Zinnio

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: 41/20/0 - Holy

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Nope, im 17 years old

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Done all except Naxx

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? Gruul's, Mag, Kara, ZA, TK and SSC.

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Mostly PvP

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Depends on the situation Razz

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Ofc.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yes.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Never really had a problem with my netword, so unless someone cut a cable and we lose electricity in our entire house, it shouldnt be a problem Smile

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? You would gain a skilled healer and also a social person to keep you with company on the lonely nights Smile

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? I want to be a part of a progressing guild, and Destiny seems to be the one that suits me best Smile

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Im new on this server, been here for less than a week. But atm im in Broken Midnight.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? Because i want to do a bit more serious raiding than what Broken Midnight can offer - And i also want to go back to raiding SSC and TK on a regular basis ( and move on beyond those ofc )

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not much. Pre-tbc i was in one guild from i hit 60 and until TBC came out. Then the guild pretty much fell apart. In TBC i've been in 2 guilds, but on another server.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? If im not raiding or grinding for pots and stuff, then i pvp.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? Yes
- if no, why not ?

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? On my raid items yes. Got some geenies in my pvp shoulders.
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Not really since i know my class pretty good. - But occationally i check in and see if there is anything to improve.

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Yes

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Im afraid not, im new on the server.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: Amory is not working atm. but ill try to put it in asap.

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
Back to top Go down
Zinnio

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin, Zinnio   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:32 am

Atm armory isn't updated, since im currently holy specced, and on armory it says retri.

But my holy gear is around 2100 healing, 10k mana, 280 mana regen . Just whisper me and you can see the gear ingame if armory doesnt update soon.
Back to top Go down
Zinnio

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin, Zinnio   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
Zinnio

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin, Zinnio   Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:33 am

Hmm. everyime i link armory, the post just turn up empty Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy paladin, Zinnio   

Back to top Go down

Holy paladin, Zinnio