A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Apply Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandersp

PostSubject: Apply Rogue   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:42 am

1 ) Character name: Sandersputs

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Rogue

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes, it is now since i have stopped raiding with my mage now.

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? i'm 20

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? pre BC i was raiding with a hunter called Deadmandx wich i have stopped playing with we had BWL cleared and killed hunhuran in AQ40

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? my exp in BC are all bosses from prince to Teron gorefiend in BT

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Mostly hanging around in IF and pvping if i need money i would probably grind :-)

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? i don't know why that question is here but yes i do like ganking horde specially on the new island ^^

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Yep

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yes since usually online untill 01:00 or something hehe

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ?i don't know much about computer but what i do know is that i don't get disconected wile i'm raiding unless there are problems with the internet company it's self

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ?probably my expierience i have in raiding and my awsome dmg (ahum flex) :p

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? I have heared allot about Destiny manny good thing and friendly players to ofc and i am also looking for an active raiding guild

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ?My Guild is currently Malice on my mage. (Rogerthis)
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? i now want to raid with my rogue again.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not that much really from lvl 70 i have been in 2 guilds so farr first one was The Defeat and the other one was Malice but The Defeat has merged with Malice so that kinda makes one guild doesn't it Razz

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? well, i usually pvp during day time or after a raid mostly casual pvper

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? Yes i have, altho i have to switch one enchanted on my gloves to agility instead of AP hihi
- if no, why not ? /

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? Yep
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Well i used to but i don't really feel it's needed annymore i know mostly everything about the rogue and mage class

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? i always bring 2 flasks to a raid and food

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? if i'm right it means dragon killing points hehe :-) otherwise yes.
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? I don't know annyone in the guild as farr as i know, but i am willing to meet new people to have a fun gaming experience!

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.

It is possible i have my pvp gear showing on the armory but feel free to whisper me for more gear information

I hope this was a good applycation and i would like to thank you for having time to read my applycation
Back to top Go down
sandersp

PostSubject: Re: Apply Rogue   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:46 am

on a side note i'm currently pvp specced but will respec for raids Wink
Back to top Go down
sanders

PostSubject: Re: Apply Rogue   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:48 am

lol tripple post can't edit my own apply cry seems i forgot to put in my armory link
Back to top Go down
sanders

PostSubject: Re: Apply Rogue   Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:25 pm

if i paste the link on these forums it seems to not show up
Back to top Go down
sanders

PostSubject: Re: Apply Rogue   Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:25 pm

apply withdrawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply Rogue   

Back to top Go down