Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hammersm

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 pm

1 ) Character name: hammersmíth

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Holy paladin

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Yes 19

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Cleared Naxxramas

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? Cleared upto and including brutalus on a resto shaman

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Doing heroics or random stuff with friends

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Not really...i play wow to PvE and i see ganking as a waste of time...though if the time calls for it i will throw the hammer in yes ;D

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? yes

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) easily yes

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? i will never lag out

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? a dedicated healer with great raiding experiance

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? your progression through 25man content interests me, i would love to be a part of it

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ?Ethereal
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? it's just a guild for friends who sometimes to 10 man content

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? this would be my first change

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? 10%? not much

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?Yes
- if no, why not ?

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? All the time
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? i like to get general opinions on things like this yes..i will go with what is best for the situation

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? i have bags full Smile

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Dragon killing points, yup...very familiar
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? i'm afraid not, no

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance : with my past raiding experiance and knowledge of my class i hope i can help your guild with further raiding progression Thankyou for taking the time to read my application. If you would like any futher information please contact me on msn(martin.harmsworth@hotmail.com) or contact me ingame
Back to top Go down
Ojajoh

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 am

gear looks fine to me, by the looks of your char on armory you have already joined another guild. contact me in game if still interested.
Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1