Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaziden

Apply!!! Empty
PostSubject: Apply!!!   Apply!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:36 am

1) Character Name: Xaziden

2) Character LvL: 17

3) Character Spec / Class: Warrior Fury

4) Raiding Exp. I can all tacts for Kara, Gruul and some bosses in ZA Smile

5) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and Download all the neccesary addons? No:S I am deaf Sad

6) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week? (saturday we dont raid): ofc, I could raiding all day withhout mondays and tusedays cause wasn't home

7) Do you have a stable Internet connection?: yeah very very good internet I got

What would Destiny gain from accepting you to oure guild? Cause I got some friends with Destiny-guild there

9) What makes you intrested in Destiny? To have fun and get new friends and active to instances if needed some healer or tank or dps (random)

10) Do you accept the terms of getting all youre gear enchanted + atleast Blue Gems? ofc, I could doing what you as say to me I eneded to buy

11) Do you accept the terms of bringing flask / elixirs and Food (with buffs) to raids? Yeah, I will buy when I going to raiding and I know what I need flask / elixirs

12) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Sure, I could have patience to get next drop Smile

13) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? hm, I dont know Sad

14) Armory link of youre Character: Ask to Freyja, she did look my gears and she know how I am good ;Smile
15) Feel free to state anything in this last area of wich you think it is of importance. Nope, I dont have some to say more Smile

Hope so I get a invite =)

Xaziden (Dwarf) Wink
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Apply!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply!!!   Apply!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:37 am

I'm sorrt the answer took so long.

Please contact me ingame ?

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny