Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandito

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

1 ) Character name: Banditoo

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: MM / night elf

4 ) Is this your main character ?: yes

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? : 17

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ?: Ive done most of the raids and know all the tactics etc..

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ?: done most of the raids in TBC

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Getting better armour doing Heroics...

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Sometimes if they kill me.

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? I have teamspeak already and i shall download any addons that u request

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid): yes

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Very stable !!!

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? I shall contribute to guild bank and help out any guild members who need assistance in quests

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? I have heard that you are a very good dedicated raiding guild from many people

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Emporium
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? disbanded because of immature members

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Only if they disband not any other reason i stick with the guilds that i join.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? I only do PVP when im bored or when nothing else is going on.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? I guess it is and if it isent i shall enchant it

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? Yes
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Yes

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Always never go without them

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Yes Giala

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

i recently have got beastmaw pauldrens so the armory link may be a little wrong!

Ok thank you for readiing my application i hope i join this great guild thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:04 am

Hello

From what I see in Armory you need to work on enchants in time to come.
I think 6 items are unenchanted, and the meta-gem slot on head is empty.

I'm note sure we can take in another hunter right now, and in any case we wouldnt take in someone who lack this much.

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Banditoo

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:16 am

i have enchanted my gear now and i dont lack as much now....

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Banditoo

thx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1