Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matrixz rogue app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matrixz

Matrixz rogue app Empty
PostSubject: Matrixz rogue app   Matrixz rogue app I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:09 pm

1 ) Character name: Matrixz

2 ) Character level: 70 ofc

3 ) Character spec / class: currently im 19/0/45... but for pve i specc 20/41/0

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes it is Smile
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? idd i am Smile

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Full mc, bwl, aq20-40, 3 wings in naxx...

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? full kara, no za yet Sad , ssc up to leotheras, tk up to kael, and ofc gruul ...

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? i do a lot of pvp currently but also farm so i can be prepared for raids

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? makes my day

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? what ever it takes Smile

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) if no family emergency comes in the way Smile

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? no problems here Smile

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? you would get a rogue who is dedicated to his class, reads up on all upcomeing fights, always well prepared (pots, food buffs, flasks)

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? I migrated to bloodfeather from scarshield legion because pve was dead, and i got accepted into a guild here, as it turns out this guild couldnt organize anything so i ended up leaving, been doing some pvp since but i feel that i am now ready for pve again Smile and would like to catch up where i left off.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Relax
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? because we got nowhere Sad

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? twice in all my gaming time

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? when ever im done farming for what i need Smile

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? im currently farming badges for the badge fist weap and mongoose on it, else im almost fully enchanted

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? if they are on AH yes Razz
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? i follow up on wow forums

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? yes i do Smile

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? yep Smile
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.org/raiding-information-f4/dkp-rules-t6.htm

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? sadly no since i recently joined the server Smile

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: armory not working atm =/ and im currently wearing my pvp gear Smile

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
Well im a decent player with a good attitude towards raiding, i come prepared and im almost always up for helping other guildies, my english isnt perfect but understandable (im danish btw Razz )
but other than that nothing much Smile ty for your time and hope to hear nice things Very Happy
Cheers Matrixz (btw sorry for the smiley blowout)
Back to top Go down

Matrixz rogue app
Page 1 of 1