Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tanking.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meh.

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:16 pm

You guys seem to have a tank named Ethelien.

Seems like a reasonable dude.

Yet he is not =O

Since I am a retard I'm going to flame you guys for it,

Here it goes!!! Ethelien left BzV when we started raiding Gruul. Why? Because he/she had the most retarded of retardationed shit I have ever heard. He/She Thought that Her/his (i'm gonna stick with a dude now) was better then our MT!! Like, lolled. You only got T4. Grow a life. Since he did not get the MT spot, he left the guild for you guys. Well, if that would have been the case. No hard feeling we all are delusional sometimes. But we ran into each other the other night after we pugged him (as an off-tank!! for ZA lolled. Off-tank... ROFLED) Well, ok. Cool anyways, When I saw the dude I just started laughing. He believes his gear is still better. I can see no improvement except for the cloak and shield, his sword is descent for TPS too, but not better then Zul'jin's thingie. Ok well, first of, he didn't quite understand what to tank. No hard feelings it was not his normal group, could happen to the best, but since his DPS gear sucked I let him tank the Bird Boss, and he got overaggroed by an SHADOW PRIEST, this would seem impossible since it is an SHADOW PRIEST. I rofled. I had no problem tanking it whatsoever, no shit. I always have 800-1000 TPS.

Ok, now I have 17.8K HP unbuffed. He has like 15K. That's cool, BUT HE STILL THINKS HIS GEAR IS BETTER.
Why? Because he is EH. He doesn't even know what EH is. I had to help him with his rage burning, seems to be that you guys found yourself some kind of retard. Not that I would care this much about it, it's just the fact that it seems that he wants to be best, and has to point out the fact that he is best, he tried his best to convince my brother and a RL-friend of mine in Karazhan that he is better. Like come on. They are not as stupid as Destiny clearly is. The fact that you guys let him off-tank BT has made him delusional, and kinda stupid. He lives in WoW as if he walks around with his precious T4 himself. I gotta give it to him, T4 looks like shit. Euhm, soz, It does.

Just in case you need to know who I am, check the gear out. It rocks his.

Now his gear. O lolled.

Sorry guys, But you're (imba) off-tank just sucks.
You should recruit sane people from now on. He clearly is stupid.

I feel much better now.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Meh

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Rofl at all the T4 Rofl at the chest Rofl at the old badge loot rofl at his necklace.
Back to top Go down
Meh

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Can't seem to link stuff no need to be anonymous, whisper Renate to flame me back
Back to top Go down
etheilen

etheilen

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:12 pm

1) ur story is complete nonscence, i left BZV for MALICE not destiny
2) the reason i was MAINTANKING on akilzon was because u kept dying with ur nice 18K hp
3) if u have anny problems with me, solve them ingame, and leave my guild out of it
Back to top Go down
Meh

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 pm

1) lol true
2) I have 7 people that know that such is complete NONESENSE
3) How can I solve them in-game if you ignore me straigh away?

This is the point,

The truth is inconvenient thus not true, and talking crap about someone can only be tolerated one-way, you just upped your respect I must say.

I stick with my believes you are a complete retard as well in skill and in real life.
Back to top Go down
etheilen

etheilen

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:33 pm

i dont care about what u think about me, now go live your own life, and leave me, and this guild alone
Back to top Go down
PRONMAN

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Are those 7 guys from bzv who worship u like a god??

Seriously get a life.

btw 18k hp is newbisch u need more dodge l2p your class then come back

Ps i like ur manboobs.
Back to top Go down
etheilen

etheilen

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:10 pm

* Armor: 10450
* Defense: 350
* Dodge: 5.95%
* Parry: 10%
* Block: 5%
* Resilience: 347

i am SO jealous, srsly, imbah blockrating dude!
Back to top Go down
ravenspawn

ravenspawn

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:29 am

okey hey Renate,,
Mate..
Why are you flaming on the fact that he left BzV?
I think Etheilen is a very nice guy, and love to raid with him.. I think your being very unreasonable, and why go on destinyforums to post this bullshit about someone who just joined the guild..Little weak don't you think?
Well anyways. Stop commenting on destinyforums and stop commenting at all. If he thinks that let him think that, it are his toughts , not the one of yours :S
Greetings,,
Ravenspawn
Back to top Go down
Meh

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:40 am

That was the whole fact 80% of the server thinks that you guys are nab anyways, so why would I care about what you guys think. He flames me after I help the utter nab that is kinda gay.

His gear SUCKS. Yup, soz dude it does, and his skill suck. Still he flames me.
As far as I am concerned, no one worships me as a god. And the 7 people I was talking about were from that ZA group. Which was a comment to his shitload of crap saying that I kept dying.

Ethelien, you just posted my PvP gear, you should be impressed since your Melee DPS gear has got S1 pieces.

18K is not noobish if you are raiding SSC/TK. Besides if it were noobish how come an EH tank has 16k.
If you need any explanation on any tanking debate, just ask me, I can tell you just about anything about any tanking related issue, concerning such crap. THUS I helped the utter nab rage burning, his thank you note seemed to be, Renate sucks and should l2p.

Yeah, go post my PvP gear some more and say my block rating sucks. Way to go nab. (and! Lolled, block rating is NOT evasion.)

If you guys seem to miss the point, it was not to ensure the fact that you think he is a nab, I couldn't care less, It was about him flaming me to people I just happened to know and I simply wanted to reply, if he wishes to talk crap about me to people he doesn't know, so can I can't I?

Read my previous post it explains what I just said.

You make this forum alive and vivid, keep it up.

Ow BTW when you need new tanks, recruit another one for back-up you'll grow bored of the T4 tank soon enough.

Comment @ btw 18k hp is newbisch u need more dodge l2p your class then come back; If I needed more dodge would I be able to tank any boss up to Illidan? No, go do a gear checker before you bore me.
Back to top Go down
etheilen

etheilen

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:45 pm

Meh wrote:
That was the whole fact 80% of the server thinks that you guys are nab anyways, so why would I care about what you guys think. He flames me after I help the utter nab that is kinda gay.

His gear SUCKS. Yup, soz dude it does, and his skill suck. Still he flames me.
As far as I am concerned, no one worships me as a god. And the 7 people I was talking about were from that ZA group. Which was a comment to his shitload of crap saying that I kept dying.

Ethelien, you just posted my PvP gear, you should be impressed since your Melee DPS gear has got S1 pieces.

18K is not noobish if you are raiding SSC/TK. Besides if it were noobish how come an EH tank has 16k.
If you need any explanation on any tanking debate, just ask me, I can tell you just about anything about any tanking related issue, concerning such crap. THUS I helped the utter nab rage burning, his thank you note seemed to be, Renate sucks and should l2p.

Yeah, go post my PvP gear some more and say my block rating sucks. Way to go nab. (and! Lolled, block rating is NOT evasion.)

If you guys seem to miss the point, it was not to ensure the fact that you think he is a nab, I couldn't care less, It was about him flaming me to people I just happened to know and I simply wanted to reply, if he wishes to talk crap about me to people he doesn't know, so can I can't I?

Read my previous post it explains what I just said.

You make this forum alive and vivid, keep it up.

Ow BTW when you need new tanks, recruit another one for back-up you'll grow bored of the T4 tank soon enough.

Comment @ btw 18k hp is newbisch u need more dodge l2p your class then come back; If I needed more dodge would I be able to tank any boss up to Illidan? No, go do a gear checker before you bore me.

right.... and wich one of us was tanking BT? oh right THAT WAS ME and btw, 80%? bzv isn't 90 %, they are the like 2% of the server that has an IQ lower then 40, so please stop bothering our guild, and go teach your land how to play football; so that they dont lose from russia again kk thx =)
Back to top Go down
Pr0nman

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:53 pm

Tanking. Rofl

That is u

Btw, gear checker sais nothing, Eths gear doesnt suck he has way more block dodge and parry then u, gl with ur 18K hp when illidan hits u for 10K

And seriously U barely could tank hogger.
Back to top Go down
Darcas

Darcas

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Hey meh Im the Darcas, officer of Destiny

Let's make this all clear... Etheilen is not our off tank I mean mostly our tanks who mainly does the job are : haarukkamies,Balthor,Whispwalker,Raivenspawn,korsto,Doomwalker and lot's of other tanks Etheilen is one of them and we ain't kinda got OT and MT those names what I just said are one of our best geared tanks. It is good you tell thease things to us... BUT GOD DAMN IT! THIS AIN'T A DAMN SPAM FORUM! atm you are really giving a damn nice picture from yourself as a "mature" player things can be sorted out by talking with each other NOT to spam our forums with this kinda of crap! People can make sometimes mistakes and that is true I don't know Etheilen so good and he has done really great job as tanking and if za group was a pug run every, pug run is a total failure somehow. But one thing I really dont like that you come here and start spamming like a little kid! Settle thease things between you and him I have nothing else to add and I hope next time I don't need to come here and settle two grown mans fight, talk it out. Leave the forum site alone
Back to top Go down
Onean

Onean

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: -.-   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:56 pm

hey this is Onean another officer from destiny

one: a bruised ego is not to be solved like this

two: we choose who we recruit you got problem? (to quote quina)

three: eth is being mature about this, you aren't
this says a lot about the maturity

four: don't involve guilds and people who don't care in this (silly) debate

five: flaming is easy over internet be a man and talk out the problems
(in say if you're ignored)

six: post your correct stats instead of talking back on posted stats since that's the only
way to prove what is correct

seven: gear =/= skill so please don't talk about this and this K health and get of the
effective health bandwagon it's overrated

eight: you're not making yourself pleasurable by insulting a whole guild, you never know
is in it and who knows who

negen: man leer wa engels

this concludes this topic and discussion so drop it
Back to top Go down
Tsukimar

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: rofl   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:31 pm

point 9: zijn engels was velen malen beter dan alle andere posts hier dus ga niet zo zielig doen.

Anyway, what the fuck is all of your problems anyway, Renate here is debating about a solid and proper point, Etheilen keeps talking trash about Renate when he isn't even around, so how is it any different that Renate takes his anger out on this forums, everytime he tries to confront Eth about it he gets ignored thus renate takes it to a place where it can't, smart if you ask me.

So yea Eths point: "i tank BT so i am better" (OT Off-tank OFF-TANKED; Big difference from actually tanking a boss)
I think, no i know that this isn't even a FACT thats simply a opinion, just because some guild lets you OFF-TANK BT's trash doesn't make it a fact you are better then Renate because honestly you are NOT, Renate could easily join TBC or the Arsenal and Tank BT there too, but he chooses to stay in BzV because he has loads of friends there, and besides raiding in your own language is much more convenient anyway,
if ETH is such a great Tank why the hell does he get overaggroed by a Shadowpriest on the Bird boss, fucking sick if you ask me, still why do you all seem to paint the picture: Renate sux, when clearly his gears outrate those of Eth.

And Renate is MUCH MUCH more mature then all the others that posted above me, why?
simple: you all say he is childish because he is posting his opinions here, thus posting his opinions in FRONT OF ALL ETHS FRIENDS THUS IN HIS OWNED FACE, while Eth is being a motherfucking child by saying CRAP and LIES behind Renates back, isn't that a definition of being a fucking Child.

The way i see this whole crap is from a neutral point: sure Renate is one of my best friends but if i knew that things he said weren't true i wouldn't even stick up for him, the way you guys role is: oh Eth is a friend/guildie, lets stick up for him even when we know Renate is actually right, Darcas post confirms this honestly.

anyway if you guys want to keep your selfrespect then start looking at the truth and facts, and not twist the truth and facts for your friends convenience and selfesteem.

Eth is a childish guy who seems to gain ego by trash talking behind peoples backs after asking them for Tips Tricks and Advice,

and Renate is a guy who wants to keep his Selfrespect by bringing out the Truth.

If eth didn't first asked Renate for all sorts of tips and advice and after that backtalked trash about him, this whole shit wouldn't even happened, so Etheilen is to blame,

So if you want to flame anyone, Flame your friend the epic BT trash off- offtanker Etheilen.
Back to top Go down
Onean

Onean

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:26 am

truth is a rare commodity these days, and dealing in truth is a risky business.

and to make one thing clear before you even consider continuing with this.

I don't care.

I don't care who is right, I don't care who is wrong. most people don't care

Is renate a better tank? perhaps, but gear does not prove that. Everyone can leech

Is etheilen talking trash? perhaps, but that doesn't bother me, and it would surely not bother the mature renate you're trying to portray.

Does etheilen get overaggroed by a shadowpriest? perhaps, they have no threat dump anyway.

And as said before (by me) if you're ignored, ask someone else to ask him to start a openhearted debate, with respect for the other person's opinion and not going LOLOLOLOLOLOL I R B3774I-I

I can't prove anything, and you can't prove anything.
so this is word against word
so this debate isn't a debate but a uhuh-nuhuh discussion and who shouts the loudest wins.

as soon as a game is starting to be " i gotz moar skillz tan U" you know it's going too far.
so stop, let's all get along, if you don't like eachother that's fine by me, but leave me out of it.

start a new channel and talk there, don't put it in a forum because this is not really a testament to "maturity".
as was that outburst in guildchat a bit ago.

if you want to discuss/ask anything, you can do so to me in game, please be civil, i'll treat you with the respect any human being should recieve.

and another thing: saying you can get in a guild doesn't impress me. Anyone, and probably everyone says that.

wich brings us back to the beginning: truth is a rare commodity these days.

Onean
too lazy to spellcheck

ps. if you find you need to answer, then don't
Back to top Go down
Meh

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Ok   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:10 am

You're right.

I just got carried away and shouldn't have had.

I apologize to Destiny
Back to top Go down
sibren

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:48 pm

piiioooooo wiiioooo exception intruding : Nice topic you have here guys. Anyway I just wrote this comment cause I didn't know onean was an officer. So don't bother reading my message since it's mostly directed to him. Leuk forum heb je hier onean, ze maken al ruzie over elkaar Razz ahja , zolang het maar leuk blijft zeker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanking.   Tanking. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny :: General :: Recruitment section-
Jump to: