Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warlock Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purecore

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:07 pm

1 ) Character name: Puredotz

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Warlock - I know how to raid as both affliction or destruction.

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Yep

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? ZG,MC

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? KARA,ZA

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? I'm an arena whore

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Very much so, i especially enjoy nuking down taurens

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Already have TS, most likely have all the add-ons also. Of c, willing to download.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Yes, I'm super active! Almost no-life.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Very, doesnt go down

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? My dedication, activeness, willingness to learn from each wipe. I'm also good at adapting to situations which I have learnt a lot from doing extensive arenas.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Raiding

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Apocalypse
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? I wanna go raiding

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? THis will be my first change if i get in for 9 months

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? Currently, I mostly pvp, if i get in, my pirorites will switch to raiding.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?ed
- if no, why not ? Everything apart from head enchant since I'm not yet repped up with the faction

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ?
- if no, why not ? Yes , of c

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? All the time

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Yep

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP?
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.org/raiding-information-f4/dkp-rules-t6.htm

I believe so, will read information anyway

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? AQUEL

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=puredotz

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.

I am nearly always 'top or second of dps meters in kara/za. But the most important thing to focus on for me is that I am very mature, very active and I think imho, nothing but good things will come of my joining of Destiny!

Thanks for reading! sunny
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Application   Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:58 am

Hello

I'm a bit uncertain about you.
You claim to be "mature", same time many things you write seem pretty "immature".

In Armory you have pvp gear (which fits what you say about being "pvp-whore").
Do you have equal quality pve gear too ?

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down

Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1