Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WÍldcard

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:21 pm

1 ) Character name: WÍldcard

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: PVE specced Shadow Priest

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Yes, I'm 19 in a few months.

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Not too much, TBC was released during a big break I had from WoW.

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? I recently transferred to Bloodfeather after doing PVE and PVP on Tarren Mill. I've done many heroic, Kara, ZA runs etc and started to move on to SSC and TK. I did a lot of Arena, currently holding 3 pieces of Brutal gear, and 2x vengeful, however I have decided to go purely PVE on this server as my friends are doing the same, and they're the reason I transferred.

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? The usual, dailys, battlegrounds, rep grinding, badge runs etc.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Generally I will let them pass, however if a horde killed me during a quest or something similar, I'll usually want to kill them, unless I have something specific to do and don't want to waste time.

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? Ofcourse.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) I am currently taking a gap year before going to uni, which gives me an unlimited amount of free time. The gap year has only just started.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Fairly good. Nothing that can't handle WoW.

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? Shadow Priest willing to raid a lot, gain experience, gear, and I will also be bringing 380 JC and 375 Tailoring to the guild with pretty much every design and pattern available. Work done for guildies is always done for free.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? After moving to Bloodfeather I have joined a standard Kara and ZA guild because I wanted to play with my real-life friends. However, I have realised now the difference in our gear is too great and I cannot afford to keep doing pointless runs for the sake of playing with them.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? The Herbal Tribe on Tarren Mill.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? Character Transfer.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not a lot. If I find a guild I like, that is both friendly and active, I see no reason to leave.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? On Tarren Mill it was quite a lot, however now I will just be doing the standard 10 games per week with my friends to grab a few extra points.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? I have all the best enchants. Soulfrost, spellthread etc. Any gear that can be enchanted, is enchanted well.

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ?
- if no, why not ? Every socket in my gear is filled with a gem, rare being the lowest quality. I also have Epic gems on certain items.

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Yes

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? If I think they are needed, or am told to do so, I will. If not, I will bring standard food. I will always be stocked up on regents such as Sacred Candles.

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes. I have also read and agree with your DKP rules.
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Unfortunatly not.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: Armory is down, showing an error. You may have to search manually. Sorry for the extra time. Note: My name has a funky "I" so you'll need to copy and paste from above.

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
My brother is very experienced in both PVE and PVP and has a shadowpriest (Mysticpriest) and a rogue (Vanish). I can constantly use his advice to improve my play, and thus have an instant source of answers to any problems I may have about specific tasks on my character. Incase armory shows my PVP gear, my current gear consists of items such as the Frozen Shadoweave set, Spellstrike set, vengeful mace all enchanted and socketed. I do have decent healing gear, however I don't plan on respeccing to another
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am

Hello and thanks for application !

Could you please whisper Impmen ingame (or me if he is not there) ?

Regards
Freyja
Guild Leader of Destiny
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1