Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destruction Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destruction Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Destruction Warlock Application   Destruction Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:34 pm

1 ) Character name: Drakkor

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: 0/21/40 Destruction Lock

4 ) Is this your main character ? I like to think of this character as my main because the PVE server that my SSC/TK geared pally is on is dead and all my mates started playing on this server.
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? yes 24, soon to be 25

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? None

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? My paladin was Farming Kara/Gruul/Maggy/ZA frequently. Experienced the joys of SSC and TK multiple times some runs better than others

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Heroics, Dailies, Farming mats for new gear.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? I do not go out of my way to gank, however if a horde decides to try one from behind then i will seek revenge.

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? yes, however i think Vent is alot clearer sound quality

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) No problem atall

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Very stable, sod's law it will start playing up now.

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? Unfortunately i have no Crafting professions but i have alot in the way of top end herbs and Leather, But you would also be getting a well experienced, well motivated mature player who enjoys the social aspect of the game.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Your current achievements. I really want to get back into the top end raids but as a DPS rather than a healer. I miss the excitement of 25 man raids.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Well my last guild worth a mention is Steadfast on Anachronos server as my pali, however on this server i have only been in My Sweet shadow.
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? I dont like guilds ran by Immature brats.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? i change guild very rarely, If the guild is friendly, motivated and social then it would take something out of the blue to make me leave.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? very little, i only did a few battlegrounds to get my char some much needed gear that contained raiding stats like hit rating, crit and spell damage.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? The Gear that i feel will last for a while has had top end gems and enchants attached.

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ?
- if no, why not ? Yes

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? It takes me very little time to learn how a class should act within a raid. I have read all i can about what stats i require to enter certain raids and what my actions within that raid should be.

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Yes of course

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes very familiar.
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? My Friend is Applying to the guild but unfortunately i have not had the pleasure of meeting anyone in the guild.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here:

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance.
I am Fairly new to a warlock however it hasnt taken me long to get some big gear upgrades. The most important thing is knowing where to obtain that gear and how to use to class. Not much raiding experience as a warlock but i know the role of a warlock in every boss fight because of leading alot of raids back on Anachronos server.
Back to top Go down
WÍldcard

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock Application   Destruction Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:02 pm

I personally don't believe this application gives him the credit he deserves. He has experience in many instances and raids, and I've never known him to be the cause of a wipe. His knowledge of bosses is great, and he'll always respond to individual boss aspects as would be expected. He's always well prepaired, and I honestly believe this guild could benifit from him.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock Application   Destruction Warlock Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:50 am

Hello and thanks for application !

Could you please whisper Impmen ingame (or me if he is not there) ?

Regards
Freyja
Guild Leader of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock Application   Destruction Warlock Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1