Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aesthetic - 70 Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aestheti

Aesthetic - 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Aesthetic - 70 Warlock   Aesthetic - 70 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:24 pm

1) Aesthetic

2) 70

3) Destruction - Warlock

4) Karazhan, Gruul, a bit of Magtheridon.

5) I have and regularly use Teamspeak and Will gladly download and required addons

6) Can easily raid 20:00 - 23:00

7) Decent Internet connection with little to no problems with disconnections.

Cool What would Destiny gain from accepting you to oure guild?

9) A few of your members helped me with my Epic Mount quest in DM, and they seemed like decent people.

10) Do you accept the terms of getting all youre gear enchanted + atleast Blue Gems? Yep

11) Do you accept the terms of bringing flask / elixirs and Food (with buffs) to raids? Yep

12) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yep
(for more info about how we work with DKP feel free to check the link below):

13) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Maybe..

14)

15) Feel free to state anything in this last area of wich you think it is of importance.
Back to top Go down
Aesthetic

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic - 70 Warlock   Aesthetic - 70 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:25 pm

Edit: Armoury link did work

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Aesthetic
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic - 70 Warlock   Aesthetic - 70 Warlock I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:16 pm

I'm sorry, but I don't think we can offer you a spot in Destiny at the moment.

A warlock could have been of use for us, but your gear level is a bit below what we would like it to be.
I also see you have been focusing on pvp (much resilience, also on gems).
You don't seem to have much experience in pve (I see from reputation with different factions), which is useful for knowing how to do it in instances.

I advice you to focus more on going instances, getting better gear and turn upgrade, including gems / enchants, more in a pve-direction. IF you are interested in a future as pve-player that is !

Maybe you can get back to us later ?

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aesthetic - 70 Warlock   Aesthetic - 70 Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aesthetic - 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1