Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alessa - Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alessa

Alessa - Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Alessa - Holy Priest   Alessa - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:08 am

1 ) Character name: Alessa

2 ) Character level: 70

3 ) Character spec / class: Holy Priest

4 ) Is this your main character ? At the moment, yes. But I've been playing my hunter, Lorania, for 3 years and am starting to get bored after 5 months of BT and MH clearing, and I really don't feel like doing Sunwell. Healing has become very interesting to me and I've decided to choose this as my main.

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Yes, I'm 19 years old.

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? On my hunter I've cleared everything before and up to Nefarian, cleared everything except C-Thun in AQ40 and Anub'Rekhan down in Naxxramas. On my priest I've cleared everything before and up to Nefarian and downed Skerram in AQ40, that was with The Renaissance.

7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ? Nefarian, Archimonde and Kaelcgos down on my hunter. Karazhan and Gruul's lair on my priest.

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? I fancy doing heroics, farming for consumables and am always willing to help others out with quests and instances.

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? Not really, only when they make me upset.

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? I think I've already got 'em all, but if there's something missing I'm of course willing to download them.

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ?
No worries, I'm used to 19:00-02:00 raiding.

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? 8Mbit ADSL, working great.

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? An experienced player who wants the most out of the game, I want to master it all. I always come prepared to raids and I've been hardcore endgame raiding for almost two years.

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Lately I've started to miss SSC and TK, and the gear on my priest is equivelant to pre-ssc/tk and that's exactly where you're standing, therefore you're the perfect choice.

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? My hunter is in Endurance on Outland, I haven't been in any guilds worth mentioning on this character.

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Hmm, I usually don't leave a guild until it disbands, or if it's on its way of disbanding.

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? On Alessa, just some battlegrounds every now and then, I do 10 games of arena every week. PVE is where I belong.

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character? No, since I just started to play on this character again I don't have all the best enchants on everything, but am working on it.

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? At the moment, no, but am working on it as well.

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Yes, I certainly do.

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Yes, I always bring all consumables I need.

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? I read it through and it looks quite common to me.

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? No, not really. I did talk some to Freyja Pre-Tbc though.

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Alessa

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance: Alright, as you can see my enchants and gems are a bit slacky, but I'm dedicated to this game to MAX and it'll be worked out in the week, my specc might not be the best holy specc in raids but I'm planning on respeccing as soon as possible, I've started to farm the needed Shadowresistance gear for Mother Shahraz if we ever get that far and f.y.i, I've been and am playing this game WAY too much.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask me!

Thanks in advance // Andreas
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Alessa - Holy Priest   Alessa - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:29 am

Hello

My compliments on a VERY nice application indeed !

You express yourself nicely (and in addition the contents is very good too, i.e. experience, motivation etc.)

Welcome to Destiny !
(I'll contact you ingame for an invite.)

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Alessa

PostSubject: Re: Alessa - Holy Priest   Alessa - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:16 am

This might come as a strange surprise, but, I'm actually going to move my character to Outland :<
On the wish of a real life friend, terribly sorry for taking your time.
Wish you the best of luck, Freyja and the rest of Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Alessa - Holy Priest   Alessa - Holy Priest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Hello !

Good luck there, and my regards to the rest of the "Endurance gang" !

Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alessa - Holy Priest   Alessa - Holy Priest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alessa - Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1