Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kahnua Fire mage application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kahnua

Kahnua Fire mage application Empty
PostSubject: Kahnua Fire mage application   Kahnua Fire mage application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:42 pm

Character Info:
Name: Kahnua
Class: Mage
Talents (Fire/Holy/Resto for example): 11/47/3
Armory Link:
Professions: Tailooring 375
Resistance Gear: I do not currently have any resistance gear, but i'm dedicated to progress and if it's a must i will start gathering it.

Player Info:
Name: Frederik Amris
Sex: Male
Available Play Times: Monday - Thursdag from 18.00 to all night. Saturday-Sunday from 18.00 to all night.
Raid Experience: Pre-TBC: Everything except Naxxramas. TBC: Everything below MH and Black temple. Including full tk and ssc (as paladin).
Previous Guild/s: To be continued (Rerolled paladin), Shush (Disbanded), Malice (Exams).
Reason for wanting to Join Destiny: Well progressed guild. Serious people and most of all a chance to meet new friends ingame - aswell as progress through the rest of the game.

Addons / communication:
I Use all version of ventrilo aswell as teamspeak 2/1
I have Deadlyboss mods, omen, aswell as other useful raid addons.

Additional Info:
I would like to add that i'm a very dedicated mage. I have loads of raid experience from both tbc and pretbc and i'm used to wiping in order to progress. I always aim for to maximize my effort, including sheeping, buffing aswell as attendance and most of all DPS.

I know my gear ain't the best - but that is because i just came back to my mage. As i said i also have a paladin - SSC / Gruul / kara geared. Count like 100-150 Spelldmg to my gear , because of pots during every raid.

I Still hope you will consider me

- Kahnua
Back to top Go down
Kahnua

PostSubject: Re: Kahnua Fire mage application   Kahnua Fire mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 am

Fixed armory link:
Back to top Go down
Kahnua

PostSubject: Re: Kahnua Fire mage application   Kahnua Fire mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:28 am

armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Kahnua
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Kahnua Fire mage application   Kahnua Fire mage application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:13 am

Hello

I get a very positive impression of you, both personally and "professionally" (wow).

Also I appreciate the experience you have pre-TBC as well as post-TBC.

I will contact you ingame !

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahnua Fire mage application   Kahnua Fire mage application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kahnua Fire mage application
Page 1 of 1