Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bloodfeather World of Warcraft Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louey

Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;) Empty
PostSubject: Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;)   Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:41 pm

1 ) Character name:Louey

2 ) Character level:70

3 ) Character spec / class:Gnome female warrior specc: 5.5.51

4 ) Is this your main character ? Yes ofc it is Smile but i have a pritty nice geared rogue 2 that i play on Smile
(If you are not sure, explain the situation)

5 ) Are you over 18 years old ? Nope im afraid not:P

6 ) What experience do you have in wow before TBC ? Mc,ZG,AQ20,AQ40 Bwl,ony
7 ) What experience do you have in wow after TBC ?Full kara gruul magtheridon full ssc and some bosses in tk

8 ) What are you main activities when you are playing wow, except raiding ? Farming and some pvp and ofc heroics:)

9 ) Do you like ganking horde ? ofc i like to gank horde but like to kill Bosses more:)

10 ) Are you willing to get Teamspeak and download all the neccesary addons? OFC! but think i already have them Razz

11 ) Raiding hours are from 20.00-23.00. Can you raid during these hours for atleast
4 days in a week ? (Saturdays we normaly don't put up a raid) Jepp with out a problem Smile

12 ) How stable is your Internet connection ? Yes:)

13 ) What would Destiny gain from accepting you to our guild ? U would gain alot of things a fun guy ho love to raid and a exp 1 ho can help u alot with bosses u havent done etc:)

14 ) What makes you intrested in joining Destiny ? Stipa told me u were a guild that was nice and progressing nice 2 Smile and same did Balthor:)

15 ) a. What was your last guild (or is still) ? Eternral uprising or how the spelling is Razz
b. Why did you leave (do you want to leave) ? To mutch slacking and pala and balthor leaved so . no point to stay rly:P

16 ) How often have you been changing guild approximately ? Not often mabye 3-4 times

17 ) How big part of your time do you use on pvp when you play wow (generally) ? Like nothing on this char:P

18 ) Is your gear enchanted with the best enchants for your character?
- if no, why not ? Yes

19 ) Do you use gems of at least blue quality ? yes ofc i do :p
- if no, why not ?

20 ) Do you read discussions and/or information about your class on internet, for example about talent points and raiding ? Juppsi:D

21 ) Do you bring flask/elixirs and food (with buffs) to raids ? Do u think im a rtard ofc i do:p

22 ) Are you familiar with the Term DKP? Yes
(For more information about how we work with DKP, feel free to check the link below):
http://destiny-bloodfeather.heavenforum.org/raiding-information-f4/dkp-rules-t6.htm

23 ) Do you know anyone in the guild who could put in a good word for you? Stipa!!Very Happy

24 ) Please put Armory link of your character here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Louey

25 ) Feel free to state anything in this last area of which you think it is of importance. I have nice fury gear 2 if u want me as dps just write to me ingame and u can inspect:D
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;)   Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:07 am

Hello

I'll talk to you ingame.

Regards
Freyja
GM of Destiny
Back to top Go down

Louey nice geared prot warrior ho has the dps gear 2;)
Page 1 of 1